Has anyone noticed how many apps there are out there and how different areas use different platforms? Which ones work in your area?
Has anyone noticed how many apps there are out there and how different areas use different platforms? Which ones work in your area?
I use Gaia
I use Litpro for tracking
I use Wikiloc here in Aus!
Depends where but usually trailforks and OnX
I use Alltrails for my runs but its ridiculously unreliable, at least for trail runs. Ive never tried for rides. I use OnX and local apps for my rides if Im out alone. I like finding local guides typically and then i track my ride OnX or with my GPS watch, just in case we get lost.
, said:
I use Wikiloc here in Aus!
Does that work well ? Im trying to go to Aus next fall!
OnX Offroad. I am new to the app, so I am still learning it. So far I have enjoyed it! I live in the mountains of Western North Carolina so it is nice being able to see property lines for free riding. I enjoy just taking off with no set destination and seeing what I can find.