What's your favourite action camera for hard enduro? Mine is the Insta360 GO Ultra hands down! The camera out of the housing weighs virtually nothing. I always use the chin mount and I can't feel it at all. If you have any questions, reach out!
I want to switch over!!! I have so many extras for the gopro though, batteries and protection. Its a hefty price tag but I think itll happen soonish ! Do youride without the housing?
I want to switch over!!! I have so many extras for the gopro though, batteries and protection. Its a hefty price tag but I think itll happen soonish ! Do youride without the housing?
I want to switch over!!! I have so many extras for the gopro though, batteries and protection. Its a hefty price tag but I think itll happen soonish ! Do youride without the housing?
I use a Panasonic Camcorder. It shows the true steepness of hills and has the best stabilization of any cam. Crisp video and perfect coloring without editing. Produces quality content with it's AI software and app. Superior battery life and tons of storage on VHS tapes. 🤣
I use a Panasonic Camcorder. It shows the true steepness of hills and has the best stabilization of any cam. Crisp video and perfect coloring without editing. Produces quality content with it's AI software and app. Superior battery life and tons of storage on VHS tapes. 🤣
I just got the GoPro Hero 13 on Sunday. Hopefully I can figure out how to edit my footage. For those with a GoPro, what program should I use for editing? I have figured out how to make short clips in the Quik app, but I don't know how to string them together into one continuous video?
I have ran the GoPro and just recently switched to insta360. The 360 is amazing. From editing to stillness / motion shots and showing steepness of the hills it’s all around a better camera in my opinion.