WE really need to start advertising the forums on here! I was really excited when I saw that there was a forum on here but nobody ever uses it.
Also, the same issues with the cursor jumping around haven't been solved!
WE really need to start advertising the forums on here! I was really excited when I saw that there was a forum on here but nobody ever uses it.
Also, the same issues with the cursor jumping around haven't been solved!
good call! Time to revive this 😤
, said:
good call! Time to revive this 😤
Totally agree! We are working on a revived strategy to blow up the forum, marketplace and more! We need people to post here instead of fb groups.
Working on it :))
I should probably make a post about all the new changes .. a lot is landing this weekend 😁
Looking forward to it. Digging the bit of changes that I noticed first thing. It seems like the cursor issue has been fixed as well. Hopefully we can get this forum going and it start thriving!