If you experience any issues, want to see improvements or things changed let us know here! We work for you! This is your platform! ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
If you experience any issues, want to see improvements or things changed let us know here! We work for you! This is your platform! ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

rider
Posted
•I have had issues with the cursor when typing. It randomly jumps around. Sometimes when I type it is like I hit the space button multiple times or it will jump back.
•As opposed to the threads being in a new-to-old list, change it to where whatever thread had the most recent comment be at the top.
•I'm personally not a fan of the comment area having the appearance of notebook paper, but others may like it that way.
• If the forum takes off, separate threads into categories so that they are easier to navigate.
• Allow people to have a signature that automatically appears under each of their comments. This area could be used similarly to their Bio where people can list things such as their bike, sponsors, and social media links.
I will comment again if I encounter any other issues or think of any other suggestions.
rider
Posted
I have no notification when someone comments on my thread on the forum. I have notifications on but havent gotten a single one yet.
I also have the space issue Cody mentioned and random cursor jumping. I know we have different phones so its not that.
Admin
rider
Posted
, codyholmes417 said:
•I have had issues with the cursor when typing. It randomly jumps around. Sometimes when I type it is like I hit the space button multiple times or it will jump back.
•As opposed to the threads being in a new-to-old list, change it to where whatever thread had the most recent comment be at the top.
•I'm personally not a fan of the comment area having the appearance of notebook paper, but others may like it that way.
• If the forum takes off, separate threads into categories so that they are easier to navigate.
• Allow people to have a signature that automatically appears under each of their comments. This area could be used similarly to their Bio where people can list things such as their bike, sponsors, and social media links.
I will comment again if I encounter any other issues or think of any other suggestions.
Thanks for the feedback! We've sent this post to the Bluemoto developer so he can add it to his workload. Keep it coming!
Admin
rider
Posted
, bikeangel613 said:
I have no notification when someone comments on my thread on the forum. I have notifications on but havent gotten a single one yet.
I also have the space issue Cody mentioned and random cursor jumping. I know we have different phones so its not that.
Sent it to the dev, we're working on this. We appreciate the feedback, keep it coming!
