I think this is a huge question that I get asked a lot on my Instagram page that I run. (@Enduroknightryder)
What bike did you buy?
Why did you buy it?
What do you like about it?
Etc.
The same answer that I always give people that are looking to upgrade, or get into the riding scene for enduro style riding, is something under the KTM umbrella of bikes, and personally in the 2 stroke 300cc range. I am a hardcore KTM fan, I love the availability of the parts and aftermarket support. They're the easiest bike to work on in my opinion, so if you do your own work on your bike then that is a key factor. The 300cc engine especially on these newer two stroke motors is SO easy to control. And with oil/fuel injection there isn't the constant need to mix gas anymore. And personally I've never had a failure, or known anyone that's had a failure. There are a ton of reasons why in my opinion they are superior.
But I am curious to hear, what do you ride? And why?
