Looking to talk trials
rider
Posted
Heck yes! I love my trials bike, although I don't run drills too often and ride proper trials. I tend to use it to boondock, or do regular dirbike rides when I'm injured. ITs the best when I want to ride tech and I'm alone, way lower risk then a full sized bike I find.
rider
Posted
Yeah man! Love trials, but I tend to be a little hard on my bike. Currently need to figure out a no fan issue, as well as leaky clutch oil.
rider
Posted
, tobin said:
Yeah man! Love trials, but I tend to be a little hard on my bike. Currently need to figure out a no fan issue, as well as leaky clutch oil.
Oh damn! They can be so finicky, you definitely need a fan. Hope you solve it and get back to riding!
rider
Posted
Turn out the fan was just a broken connector at the thermostat. Easy peasy, but still not sure about the leaky oil. I noticed that the drain plug did not have a copper crush washer. So I put a new one of those on and I’m hoping that does it. While I had it all torn apart I figured I might as well make the most of it so I did a nice little refresh. Bled all the fluids, repacked the muffler, and deep cleaned the engine. Stoked to go ride tomorrow!
, trialsisdope said:
, tobin said:
Yeah man! Love trials, but I tend to be a little hard on my bike. Currently need to figure out a no fan issue, as well as leaky clutch oil.
Oh damn! They can be so finicky, you definitely need a fan. Hope you solve it and get back to riding!
rider
Posted
, tobin said:
Turn out the fan was just a broken connector at the thermostat. Easy peasy, but still not sure about the leaky oil. I noticed that the drain plug did not have a copper crush washer. So I put a new one of those on and I’m hoping that does it. While I had it all torn apart I figured I might as well make the most of it so I did a nice little refresh. Bled all the fluids, repacked the muffler, and deep cleaned the engine. Stoked to go ride tomorrow!
, trialsisdope said:
, tobin said:
Yeah man! Love trials, but I tend to be a little hard on my bike. Currently need to figure out a no fan issue, as well as leaky clutch oil.
Oh damn! They can be so finicky, you definitely need a fan. Hope you solve it and get back to riding!
Very nice! Hopefully it works for you
rider
Posted
, trialsisdope said:
, tobin said:
Turn out the fan was just a broken connector at the thermostat. Easy peasy, but still not sure about the leaky oil. I noticed that the drain plug did not have a copper crush washer. So I put a new one of those on and I’m hoping that does it. While I had it all torn apart I figured I might as well make the most of it so I did a nice little refresh. Bled all the fluids, repacked the muffler, and deep cleaned the engine. Stoked to go ride tomorrow!
, trialsisdope said:
, tobin said:
Yeah man! Love trials, but I tend to be a little hard on my bike. Currently need to figure out a no fan issue, as well as leaky clutch oil.
Oh damn! They can be so finicky, you definitely need a fan. Hope you solve it and get back to riding!
Very nice! Hopefully it works for you
You get that trials running?

