30 hours review:
This tire has exceeded any and all expectations that I had for it. I am more impressed with the versatility of it after each ride.
The Beast delivers in all conditions without tearing or chunking any knobs. Without a doubt, I can say this is the best all-around tire on the market. A must try for those riding a variety of different terrains, conditions, and disciplines!
I have used this rear tire for 2 harescrambles - one in early February with temps just about freezing and on incredibly slick and slimy red clay. The 2nd was a dry, dusty, wide open 3rd - 5th gear course on loose hardpack. I've rode loads of rocky/rooty singletrack at Brown Mountain OHV and a bit of hard time enduro.
If 1st gear hard enduro is your jam I recommend either using a Plews Tough One or Tough One Spec B.