I ride track!
rider
Posted
I ride trails mostly but sometimes track, trying to learn and get better.
rider
Posted
Single track all day
rider
Posted
Single track! Not sure why because sometimes I ride the struggle bus longer than I would like haha.
Admin
rider
Posted
, wheely4fun said:
Single track! Not sure why because sometimes I ride the struggle bus longer than I would like haha.
Type 2 fun! Progression is addictive
rider
Posted
, BlueMotoOfficial said:
, wheely4fun said:
Single track! Not sure why because sometimes I ride the struggle bus longer than I would like haha.
Type 2 fun! Progression is addictive
☝️ This!
rider
Posted
, wheely4fun said:
, BlueMotoOfficial said:
, wheely4fun said:
Single track! Not sure why because sometimes I ride the struggle bus longer than I would like haha.
Type 2 fun! Progression is addictive
☝️ This!
At least the trees aren't coming at you on single track. It seems every time I hop on the track some 16 year old hot head tries to come race me. I got hit once by one and it suuucked.
rider
Posted
Pretty much everything at one point but these days FMX and Snowbikes!!
rider
Posted
, matechuk111 said:
Pretty much everything at one point but these days FMX and Snowbikes!!
FMX nuts! I've always wanted to try snowbiking, it looks epic.
rider
Posted
Trials! Most people haven't tried it, they really should, its the best. A lot of top hard enduro riders come from a trials background!
rider
Posted
, trialsisdope said:
Trials! Most people haven't tried it, they really should, its the best. A lot of top hard enduro riders come from a trials background!
Yeah for some reason it’s not all that popular in North America. If I had somewhere to keep it and the time to ride it, I’d consider getting a trials bike
rider
Posted
, wheely4fun said:
, trialsisdope said:
Trials! Most people haven't tried it, they really should, its the best. A lot of top hard enduro riders come from a trials background!
Yeah for some reason it’s not all that popular in North America. If I had somewhere to keep it and the time to ride it, I’d consider getting a trials bike
I think it just doesn't look that cool to most people. Plus Europe seems to be smaller in terms of riding areas and you don't need much to play with a trials. Can never have too many bikes 😆
rider
Posted
I ride trails, medium enduro and ive been dipping my toes into hard enduro this year! Im also building my confidence on singletrack !!!
rider
Posted
, bikeangel613 said:
I ride trails, medium enduro and ive been dipping my toes into hard enduro this year! Im also building my confidence on singletrack !!!
Sounds like you're being smart about it, working your way into hard enduro. Hard enduro can be soul crushing especially without learning the basics.
rider
Posted
, trialsisdope said:
, bikeangel613 said:
I ride trails, medium enduro and ive been dipping my toes into hard enduro this year! Im also building my confidence on singletrack !!!
Sounds like you're being smart about it, working your way into hard enduro. Hard enduro can be soul crushing especially without learning the basics.
Haha im very weird. It's all ive wanted to do since YEARS before I knew how to ride! I knew who Graham Jarvis, Jonny Walker and Cody Webb were before any supercross riders . Hard enduro is my dream. Even when im struggling, I tell myself "i do hard things for fun" so I cant be mad! I put myself there and im learning!
rider
Posted
I mainly ride singletrack and medium enduro. I do enjoy a good suffer fest and the 3rd gear flowy stuff on occasion. I'm working my way towards racing hard enduro. My end goal is to not only complete the course, but to be somewhat competitive in the Vet C class. I would like for the 2026 Battle Of The Goats to be my first attempt with my goal being to at minimum complete 1 full lap without totally destroying my bike.

